I must start this WTF Wednesday with a moment of silence for my Grandpa Wallace who passed away in Palm Beach at the ripe old age of 94 this weekend. He was pretty cool. He was an architectural delineator and led a fairly charmed life. 94 is a lot of years, we should all be so lucky.
Now it's a cat in a loafer.
And a rabbit on a carrot.
Last but not least, a stinkhorn mushroom spotted on a hike on Big Butt mountain off the Blue Ridge Parkway on Monday. Phallus duplicatus - astonishing net-like skirt.
As with all wtf wednesdays, there are no answers, only questions leading to more questions.
For more vintage wtf wonders (for sale), click here: vintage wtf
New WTF this week:
- 90s Pepper Dachshund Weiner Dog T-shirt
- 70s Women's Loaf of Bread Sweater
- 80s Teddy Bear Glitter Heart Sweatshirt
- 80s Middle School Teacher Butterfly Caterpillar T-shirt
- 80s LA Gear Neon Half Shirt
- 80s Star Trek Sulu George Takei Plaque
- 90s Scotty Dog Built-In Collar Sweatshirt
- 70s Cat Motel Heathered Gray Raglan Sweatshirt