Greetings, Wednesday! Greetings, WTF!
Let's begin with something I saw on Antiques Roadshow. They were in Charleston and showed an old double-seated chair belonging to Siamese twins attached on the side. The woman was their descendant and said they had 21 children between the two of them. I got this book Chang & Eng in the mail yesterday and cannot wait to read it.
Next, the Oak Ridge Boys Christmas album. The front is just the boys and a tinsel tree.
The back is a full family photo, complete with spaniel puppy.
These were a good 2 feet out the back of the van.
There's a hike around here that goes by some stone ruins that has become a sanctuary for trolls.
this kind of trolls.
There are other trolls hidden along the trail in tree stumps and who knows where else.
Last but not least, baby boy figurine.
As with all wtf wednesdays, there are no answers, only questions leading to more questions.
For more vintage wtf wonders (for sale), click here: vintage wtf
New WTF this week:
- 80s Teddy Bears Better than Men T-shirt
- 80s Are We Rich Yet? T-shirt
- 80s Basketful of Shar Peis T-shirt
- 90s We're All Stars T-shirt
- 80s Teddy Bears Pocket T-shirt
- 90s Weavers Technology T-shirt
- 90s Dr. Talton Just Says Yes T-Shirt
- 80s Mountain Bike Ran Me Over T-shirt
- 90s Lady Rifles Basketball Camp T-shirt