we have moved. it is wonderful.
moving trucks coming this week, we camped out all weekend on an air mattress at the new place.
happy happy river dogs.
the tar heels lost. it was a great season.
runnin' is useless, fightin' is foolish
you're not gonna win but still
you're the luckiest man
you're up against
too many horses
and mysterious forces
whatcha don't know is
you are the luckiest man
1. how many of these were made?
2. how many of these were sold?
3. did anybody hang this in their house?
4. where in their house would such a thing hang?
5. do these people know each other?
There are some guys who can return good for evil...Every brave man will think so. He will not want to live by passing on the wrath. A hit B? B hit C? -- we have not enough alphabet to cover the condition. A brave man will try to make the evil stop with him. He shall keep the blow. No man shall get it from him and that is a sublime ambition.